Speaker: Sasha Segal, Associate of Miller Thomson LLP
EMC has had an overwhelming number of queries regarding workforce issues since the crisis first began and as such, we are very pleased to have Sasha Segal, Associate of Miller Thomson LLP joining us for this special Food, Beverage, Bio and Ag Sector Manufacturers Webinar to share an overview and insight regarding current and impending legislation. Please consider:
- What are some of the key issues employers should be managing?
- What happens when there is a decrease in business?
- What is the latest legislative change and how might that affect my business?
- What economic/financial subsidies are available to businesses?
- What kind of safety precautions should there be in the workplace?
- What is CIFA’s latest guidance?
- What do I need to know when it comes to Attendance and Performance Management?
Sasha Segal acts exclusively for employers in both the provincial and federal sectors. Sasha’s practice encompasses both unionized workplaces and non-unionized workplaces. Sasha provides her clients with practical, timely advice with respect to a variety of labour and employment law issues. Sasha also assists start-up companies and companies new to Canada with navigating their labour and employment law obligations. Sasha has prepared numerous employment contracts, workplace policies and procedures, and has assisted with the development of workplace training.
If you would like to join us for this special Webinar – please RSVP to Bren at email@example.com or call 519-372-6009.
EMC’s Strategic Interest Group (SIG) events are facilitated manufacturers’ peer networking opportunities. There are over 60 EMC consortium regions in Canada, where members gather to share best practices, discuss opportunities and challenges to enable competitiveness, take in plant tours and build relationships with both peers and our valued community stakeholders and partners.
We hope you can join us! Stay well and stay safe! We are in this together!
Bren de Leeuw
Vice President, Community Partnerships & Stakeholder Relations, Excellence in Manufacturing Consortium
Tel: 519-372-6009 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org