2021 Georgina Storefront Decorating Challenge - Registration Form
Storefront Decorating Challenge
In partnership with the Kinsmen of Georgina, the Georgina Chamber of Commerce is thrilled to launch the Georgina Storefront Decorating Challenge. Businesses are encouraged to show their holiday spirit by decorating their business storefront window or display for a chance to win great prizes!
• The window display competition is open to all storefront businesses located in Georgina.
• Storefronts should be decorated no earlier than November 12th, 2021 and no later than December 1st, 2021 with a photo of your decorated storefront submitted by December 2nd, 2021 in order to win prizes. Of course, the sooner you decorate, the sooner we begin promoting your participation!
• Use lights, new decorations or ones you already have on hand, just as long as it’s festive and visible to the public. This contest is meant to demonstrate holiday spirit and cheer, not financial resources.
• No themes will be imposed, and total creative freedom to select theme, materials and colours will be given to the businesses that participate. We do ask the theme chosen be appropriate for all viewing ages.
• Over $2,500 in gift certificates will be given out during the campaign to encourage residents to Shop Local and support participating businesses.
Businesses must officially enter the contest by completing an entry form and submitting it along with a photo of your decorated storefront to the Georgina Chamber of Commerce website (FOUND HERE). Participating businesses who have registered AND decorated, will receive:
• Our Shop Local Elf will also purchase a $25 gift card from your business to be used as a giveaway during the Holiday Shop Local Campaign. Participating businesses that do not offer gift certificates for their services can request a gift certificate be purchased from another local in lieu. (A total of 90 $25 gift cards will be given out during the campaign!)
• Your submitted decorated store front photo will be promoted on the Georgina Chamber of Commerce social media channels
• A listing in the printable Storefront Directory to highlight their businesses for participating. The map and directory will encourage shoppers to tour the decorated storefronts (and shop while there!)
• An entry in the Storefront Decorating Challenge Draw
Judging to take place from Thursday December 2nd to Monday December 6th, 2021. Winners to be announced Friday December 10th, 2021.
Three top prizes include:
Community Favourite – 1 Year Chamber Membership & a marketing package valued at $750
Judges Favourite - 1 Year Chamber Membership & a marketing package valued at $750
Random Draw Winner - 1 Year Chamber Membership & a marketing package valued at $750