Wonder Woman: Women in Business Conference - Virtually!
After a VERY successful sell out event last year to celebrate International Women's Day, we are moved the event to a virtual stage.
Join the Georgina and East Gwillimbury Chambers of Commerce for a great day in celebration of women.
- Listen to keynote speaker Nicole Servinis from CityTV as she discusses her career and her role as community correspondent and Live Eye Reporter on Breakfast television.
- Hear from a panel of women who have careers in the essential sector, including:
- Dr. Fareen Karachiwalla, York Region's Associate Medical Officer of Health
- Superintendent Maria Ahrens, York Regional Police
- Tonya McConnell, Sales Manager, Cedarvale Lodge Sienna Senior Living
- Maria Ciarlandini, Finance Administrator and Community Support Ambassador, Vince's Market
- Registrants will have a choice between six breakout sessions for the afternoon. These will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis. For a description of these breakout sessions please CLICK HERE. *We will do our best to accommodate your first choices, however please note that your choices are not guaranteed.
- On top of a full day of education, creativity, collaboration and connection, we'll be giving all attendees a curated "Experience Box". This box will be filled with local, hand selected items that will enhance the overall experience of the day, while showcasing different businesses and highlighting some of the fantastic products available in Georgina & East Gwillimbury!