What the Federal Single-use Plastics Prohibition Regulations Mean for Food Service Businesses
Date and Time
Friday Jan 27, 2023
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
OnlineWhat the Federal Single-use Plastics ...
Are you interested in learning more about the federal Single-use Plastics Prohibition Regulations and how they may impact your business?
Join Environment and Climate Change Canada and City of Toronto staff for an interactive webinar to learn more about the federal regulations and reducing single-use and takeaway items in your business. The webinar will:
· Explain the Single-use Plastics Prohibition Regulations, including the targeted items and implementation timelines
· Outline which businesses will be affected and how they will be impacted
· Share information and resources to help you prepare for compliance
· Outline approach to federal enforcement
· Discuss reuse with a focus on the reduction of single-use and takeaway items
Registration, click here.
Learn more about the federal Single-use Plastics Prohibition Regulations and the City of Toronto Reducing Single-Use program.
Welcome to our Newest Members!
Mark Your Calendar!
Sign up to become a Chamber Member today!