Routes Connecting Communities Inc
Non-Profit Organizations*All Businesses
- 20849 Dalton Road P.O. Box #160 Sutton West ON L0E 1R0
- (905) 722-8191
- (905) 722-6098
- Send Email
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
As a York Region community based not-for-profit organization, we have been dedicated to helping people who are dealing with life challenges get to where they need to go on their journey since 1988.
Apart from affordable transportation, we also offer a caring conversation along the way.
With our network of partners, clients and drivers, we help you create a resilient future during turbulent times.
We help people who are dealing with life challenges get to where they need to go on their journey. Apart from affordable transportation, we also offer a caring conversation along the way.
Rides can be booked for:
- Medical, legal and social service appointments
- Georgina Food Pantry and Newmarket Food Pantry
- Counselling and addiction services
- Employment and educational programs and opportunities
- Family and friends that offer emotional support
Welcome to our Newest Members!
Mark Your Calendar!
Sign up to become a Chamber Member today!