This unique workshop provides learning opportunities for organizations or individuals who are looking to expand their knowledge and understanding of individuals with a sensory loss and communication need.
This interactive workshop will address:
• Sensory Loss: Characteristics and Implications
• Total Communication Approach: exploring a variety of communication methods
• Communication Systems: how to develop and use calendar systems and cues
• Introduction to sign language (Signed Exact English)
• Interactive Sensory Loss Simulations