Fund Raising Coordinator
Fundraising allows not-for-profits to survive, thrive and expand our amazing , much needed services to local communities in York Region. Our programs at Routes Connecting Communities are based on funding from various corporate, government and charitable organizations. We are looking for a Fundraising Coordinator to help us secure new and sustainable funding streams. If you are interested or know someone that is passionate and caring about community , please check out the link and share with your networks.
The incumbent will work with Routes’ Board of Directors and senior management to articulate the organization’s vision and community impact and seek funding opportunities through fundraising and revenue generating events.
- Work with the board of directors and senior management to implement a fund development strategy
- Identify fundraising and financial technology resources
- Seek opportunities for public-private partnerships and social enterprises
- Oversee the planning, implementation and execution of special fundraising events and activities
- Engage volunteers for special fund development projects
- Manage deadlines, workflow and project plans
- Create and distribute communication materials on Routes and community impact
- Plan and coordinate strategic and meaningful appeals and campaigns
- Engage new and existing donors and partners both online and in person
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a fundraising/development environment or combination of education and experience
- Experience in the not-for-profit industry an asset
- Experience developing and implementing a fundraising plan
- Experience writing grant applications in the not-for-profit space
- Project Management experience
- Special events planning and management
- Advanced technology skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Passionate about the work of the organization and excited to help secure new and sustainable funding streams
- Existing donor database an asset
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Sign up to become a Chamber Member today!