Member Information SessionName: Member Information SessionDate: June 18, 2018Time: 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM EDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
This one-hour session is a great way to find out what the Chamber has to offer and how you can maximize your membership. The session includes a step-by-step guide to the Member Information Center - an internal website just for our members. It gives you the ability to manage a variety of member activities:
- View and edit your company information which automatically updates the public member listing on your public website
- Upload graphics to enhance your member listing
- Submit jobs, advertising, and events for approval
- View statistical reports
- Pay your bills
- Post status updates, videos, links, photos in the Dashboard social feed
- Use advanced search filters to find other members
- ?Favorite? a member or rep for easier access later
- Add others to your employee/rep list and invite them to create a login account
- Open to specific MIC page when logging in
Access to features within the MIC are controlled by your staff so that, for example, certain representatives may be able to pay bills on the site, but not modify company data. Other reps will only have access to update their personal information and register for events. This is achieved by assigning reps unique login credentials with different permission levels.
This orientation session will walk you through your Member page and help you maximize your use and exposure. Helpful tips and tricks will guide you through the system.